Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 8, 2010

just a single wish

Once in my life, I wished for almost everything. But time came when I had to desist wishing. Neither because all my wishes had been granted nor any of those had been vetoed. But because you came, above anything that I had ever wished for. When I first met you, my mind seemed like a supernova . . . gradually exploding when something electrocuting ploughed into it . . . sending thoughts over my body . . inundating me with different emotions . Then there came the striking light . . . Shown were order . . . tranquility . . . concord between us. . . There was something like a slim thread connecting us, linking our thoughts, uniting our hearts. . . but all these serenity, elation, stupefaction were ephemeral. . .When you were gone, there was pure dimness. Turmoil was over my mind. . .pandemonium of thoughts ruled. . .an utter confusion. . .an interminable upheaval in my psyche. . .That made me blatantly downhearted. . sequestered. . wretched. . And all I could wish for was my abrupt demise. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment