Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 26, 2010

But Please, Don’t Blame Me

I miss you. Every second that passes without me seeing you slowly kills me. I am really desperate to tell you that. I was very busy these past few weeks but never did I fail to remember you. I love you. I really do. Words are not enough to describe how happy I am to meet you. All I want in my life is you. I am willing to spend the rest of eternity alone with you.

I fear that my love for you would fade someday. But I am promising you that it would not. I shall never stop loving you. I want you to be safe always. I want to take care of you. Call me possessive, but you are all mine. I will never share you to anyone. I will never leave you. I really love you.

I have always wanted to tell you all of these. And I am sorry for that. I have always wanted to. But I have never said those to you. I am really sorry. I hope you’d forgive me. It’s your entire fault. I would be able to deliver those words in front of you if you just don’t love another guy. I am sorry my dear. But please, don’t blame me.

Because it pains me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment