Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blind

I loved her so much. My life just revolved around her. I have her as my own sun. It might sound corny, but being corny sometimes was part of being in love.

I so loved her that I forgot everything about me. I forgot to hang-out with my friends. To attend mass with my family. To go to different restaurants to eat with my classmates. I almost forgot my name because of her. Yes, I thought I was really going crazy.

I was blinded by her beauty, humor, and intelligence. I gave all my time for her, making me ignore others. I was glad to see her thin lips forming into the cutest smile. I was happy to smell the most fragrant scent. I wanted to hear her jokes then her soft laughter. I desired to listen to her trivia, willing to know more about everything despite the fact that I loathed studying. Many things about me had changed. Because of her. I was not accustomed to change but eventually, I learned to accept it, thinking that change was good, sometimes.

Too bad, we were not together. I wasted all my time thinking of her, imagining that she was mine and I was hers. All this time, I was alone, forcing myself to enjoy this illusion.

I was blind enough not see other people loving me. I was blind enough not to notice you caring for me. I was busily loving the wrong person while you were waiting for me to love you too.

Sad. We both loved the wrong people.

No comments:

Post a Comment